Payment Terms Available

Payment Terms Available


We accept Order Now Pay Later powered by 40Seas


We offer a payment term of 20/80 for qualified buyers. This means that 20% of the payment is due at the time of the order, and the remaining 80% is due after the order has been shipped up to 30 days. Qualified buyers may apply for this payment term option by submitting a credit application for approval. To learn more about our payment terms and to apply for credit, please contact us at [] . Thank you for choosing our company!


Royalty Program


How to get start?


● Have a history of consistent and timely payments with us

● Place an average monthly order amount of at least $20.000



● Preferential pricing on all orders
● Payment terms up to 60 days
● Dedicated account manager for personalized service and support